The LiftWalker comes with two retractable poles that function as a stand assist aid, providing safety for care givers and safe independence for the patient. Medical studies have overwhelmingly proven that the effect of manual lifting often results in injuries to both the caregiver and the patient. The LiftWalker allows the patient to pull themselves up by holding both poles and having the caregiver steady the walker itself. The patient then has the ability to lift their own body weight without the strain of pulling and tugging from the caregiver, which often causes harm to both parties. LiftWalker is simply an adaptive device that allows patients to remain, as independent as possible, with a greater quality of life by promoting dignity and stimulation. No matter what the circumstances, residents need to safely stand up and ambulate as much as possible. The innovative LiftWalker will provide convenient safe assisted independence, anywhere and anytime.
• Comes with 5" wheels
• Comfortable, soft foam padded hand grips
• Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
• Easy push button mechanism may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
• Easy to lock/unlock foot brake
• For use by individuals who need assistance with sitting/standing on their own
• Reduces risk of injury to an attendant or caregiver
• Safer than being pulled by an attendant or caregiver
• The LiftWalker makes it easy to stand because the individual uses biceps, chest, back, stomach and leg muscles all at once
• The retractable stand assist bars are easy to deploy (Patented)
Width: 17" inside hand grip | 21" inside back legs
Overall Width: 26"
Depth (Opened at Base): 21"
Height: 32.5" - 38.5"
Weight: 11 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime