This Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail by Drive Medical was designed to fit just about any style of bathtub. The attractive white powder-coated steel frame is durable and aesthetically pleasing. Depending on your preference, the grip bar is available in different variations allowing you to find the perfect fit for your needs. The angle of the grab bar, available in either perpendicular or parallel, allows you to find the model which is compatible with your needs. The adjustable width clamp attaches by turning the locking mechanism which tightens the rubber pads on all bath tub contact points. The rubber pads prevents scratching of the tubs surface and ensure a secure fit. The Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail is easy-to-install without needing tools. Please note this safety rail is not for use on fiberglass tubs.
• Durable, white powder-coated steel construction is attractive and easy-to-clean
• Fits most tubs (not for use with fiberglass tubs)
• Handle design provides secure hand position
• Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch proof security
• Tool free installation
• Width adjusts from 3" - 7"
Adjustable Clamp: 3" (smallest) | 7" (widest)
Weight (12036 | 12041): 6.5 lbs.
Weight (RTL12036-ADJ): 7.0 lbs.
Height (RTL12036-ADJ): 14.5"- 17"
Height (12036 | 12041): 14.5"
Carton Shipping Weight (12036 | 12041): 8.5 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight (RTL12036-ADJ): 9 lbs.
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime