With a 600 pound weight capacity, this bariatric battery-powered lift with non-removable rechargeable battery by Drive Medical has strength on its side. The extra wide, coated cradle rotates 360 degrees and includes 4-point hook up. A high lift range allows the unit to transfer patients to high surfaces. The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed (The lift will not operate while plugged in). A jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning. The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode. Sturdy base legs - with dual, 3" heavy duty front casters - adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handles.
• 600 lb. weight capacity. (Can fit under bed)
• To charge, simply plug in unit. Battery does not need to be removed to be charged. Lift will not operate while plugged in. Ideal for home-care use.
• Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode to lower patient down safely.
• Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handle.
• Extra wide coated cradle with 360° rotation with 4-point hook up.
Boom Height: 32" - 75.5"
Base Width: 45.75" (Open) | 25" (Closed)
Base Height: 4.5"
Base Clearance: 2"
Casters: 3" Front | 4" Rear
Weight: 132 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight: 148 lbs.
Weight Limit: 600 lbs.
Warranty: Lifetime on frame, 1 year on components and electrical parts