• The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers' bed ends, old and new.
• The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability. The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
• Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor. The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
• Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
• Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
• Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety. Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
• The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
• Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
• The motor is UL approved.
• In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
• New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls. Bed ships in two cartons.
• Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
• Zinc-coated spring deck.
• Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84".
• Patent pending.
• Weight capacity 450 lbs.
Bed Height Minimum Without Casters: 12.75"
Bed Height Maximum With Casters: 24"
Unit Dimensions: 36" (W) x 88" (L)
Weight: 169 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight: 182 lbs.
Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Warranty: (Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components