• This combination therapy 8" mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
• Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
• Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care or acute care setting.
• Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
• Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
• Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
• CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
Pump Power: 110 VAC | 60 Hz
Pump Airflow LPM: 8 LPM
Pump Cycle Time: 10 Min.
Pump Type: Compressor
Pump Alarms: Visual / Audible
Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited